$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Bottom Bracket features smooth-spinning, low-drag bearings for maximum power on the track. The Octalink spindle provides a stiff, high-efficiency platform for your next effort at the Hour Record.
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$8.99 - $12.99
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit for BB30/PF30 bottom brackets.
• CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England • Custom stainless steel bearings by INA of Switzerland are double sealed with a non contact free running Labyrinth seal with aluminum center tube • Compatible with Shimano Mountain Hollowtech II and Race Face X-Type
SRAM's GXP BlackBox MTB PressFit Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the trail. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
$59.99 - $74.99
- Allow the use of a 24mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. - Greater bearing durability - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Integrated adjuster - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details - Bearing type Standard - Spindle diameter DUB - Cup material Aluminum
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
- Standard JIS square taper with steel cups, retainers, lockrings, CrMo spindle, shield included - Formerly called CBB-ST, renamed CBBF
$64.99 - $79.99
- Double row bearings improve lifespan with enhanced durability - Allows the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
WeThePeople's Compact Mid Bottom Bracket uses high-quality precision sealed bearings for use with Mid-size bottom bracket shells. It includes their own 6061 alloy tube spacer and comes with a selection of spacers to help you dial in your drivetrain.
Cartridge-style bottom bracket for use with E-Type front derailleurs. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
The Problem Solvers Bushnell Eccentric Bottom Bracket is the industry leading design for chain tension adjustment on tandem and dedicated single speed bikes equipped with eccentric bottom bracket shells. The classic version features full-body, aluminum construction across the shell for maximum surface area friction and additional value. The Bushnell Fat Bike Eccentric Bottom Bracket is designed for the 100mm shells in most fat bikes. - Accepts English threaded bottom bracket cups - Classic, full-body design - Diameter of part - 2.118 inches (53.78mm) - Fits BB shells from 53.8 ~ 54mm I.D. without shim - Fits BB shells up to 100mm width
$45.00 - $46.00
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
$12.99 - $13.99
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
$23.99 - $28.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
Dimension American bottom bracket for one-piece cranks. - Include cups, bearings and cones - 24 tpi
$39.99 - $49.99
Shimano BB-ES51 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's phenomenal BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power turns into forward momentum. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's phenomenal BB30 PressFit Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features Gutter Seal technology to keep dirt out and everything spinning smoothly. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's 46mm-wide BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
The Wheels Mfg BB30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their other Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) in BB30 frames without the need for adapters. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 130g
Page 1 of 5 Next page