PARVILLA CYCLING CLUB
Social – Help you find other people like you to ride with.
Skills – Grow your confidence, ability and skills so you can enjoy your bike
Support – Stand behind a small local business that is there to support you!
What’s In it for you?
COMRADERY ---- RIDES and EVENTS ---- DISCOUNTS
• PCC T-Shirt and 2 water bottles with registration
• 30% off on first clothing order
• 10 to 15% off all P&A store wide (not including sale items)
• 10% up to $250 off any bike purchase (1 per year)
• $75 off any Parvilla Custom Fit Service (Edgewater Only)
• $25 off Parvilla Custom Foot beds
• Expedited Same Day Service (when possible, next day for sure)
• Free $150 Service Package punch card that includes:
1. Drive Train Overhaul
2. In stand Wheel Truing for 2 wheels
3. Head set Overhaul
• Free Install with any Kogel Bearing purchase
• Thursday Night Co-ed and Women’s Group Rides leaving from Parvilla
• Monthly off-season Thursday Night events (maintenance classes, guest speakers etc.)
• Annual Fall BBQ
What do you have to do to Join?
PAY THE FEE ---- RESPECT THE DISCOUNTS ---- SUPPORT PCC
PAY – Register, sign the waiver and contract and pay the fee – then reap the rewards!
RESPECT – Discounts are for you, you paid for them! Encourage your friends to join to get the same great details.
SUPPORT - Talk about the club, refer the store, wear your gear and write lots of great reviews.
Tag #pcc & #parvillacycles
One-time nontransferable Initiation Fee $125
Annual Membership Fee $125
Membership begins on the day the fee is paid and expires in one year less a day.
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 18.
Membership is for all types of riders and skill levels, beginner to advanced, road, mtn, triathlon, there are no restrictions.
Membership does not require any volunteering.
Membership does not require that you race or compete in any kind of event unless you want to.
Parvilla Cycling Club does not have a board of directors, there are no elections and there are no requirements to join. PCC is solely owned and operated by Parvilla Cycles. PCC is a recognized member of USA Cycling allowing any of its members to compete in any race in the United States.
Online here: 2018 Parvilla Cycling Club membership