2024 CYCLING HOLIDAY
ALCUDIA & PALMA, MALLORCA, SPAIN
UPDATED SEPT 1, 2023
Our 10th Anniversary Trip!
Friday, April 19th - Monday, April 29th 2024
THE TRIP IS SOLD OUT and REGISTRATION IS FOR WAITLIST ONLY
There has been a huge amount of interest in our next trip, the trip is currently full BUT there are always cancellations!!
If you are interested in going on the 2024 trip, complete the Trip Intake Form and we will add you to the wait list.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stu and Christine will be happily hosting their 10th annual cycling vacation to the Island of Mallorca. After an outstanding 2023 trip, 2024 will see us once again visit both the North and South ends of the island. If you would like to grab one or two spots, do not wait, submit the Trip Intake form right away to reserve rooms and bikes.
Like last year, we will only be offering 1 week in 2024 so everyone goes together. And we will continue with the two extra days, arriving on Friday and then leaving on Monday. This year there will be a cap of 50 people and as of Aug 22 the trip sold out. Look for our NEW fall trip in October!
The trip will begin at the 4 star Hotel Rei del Mediterrani Palace in Playa de Muro near Alcudia, in the north end of Mallorca. On Thursday we will ride south to the Playa de Palma region just east of Palma and finish the trip at the 4 star Hotel Playa Golf located right on the beach and minutes from the Palma airport. Both hotels offers American styled double occupancy rooms with a balcony and views of the Mediterranean. They are a short walk from the beach boardwalks and dozens of pubs and restaurants. Ride, shop, walk, it is all right at your doorstep. Trip price include airport transfer, bike rental, hotel (base room, double accommodation), breakfast and dinner! (Airfare and VAT not included).
Cycling on the island is nothing but the best and most spectacular we have ever seen anywhere in the Mediterranean and this will mark our 11th annual trip. There are guided daily rides of 30, 50 and 70 miles (for all levels of ability) with ocean views in nearly every direction include flat riding, rolling hills to great climbs and descents… it is like riding a Gran Fondo every day! Stunning, beautiful, and amazing … the trip of a lifetime! All levels of cycling experience can enjoy this spectacular venue! And if you do not cycle, there is tons of places to visit and things to do, there is something for everyone! So, make plans for the most rewarding and memorable trip of your life!
Feedback from a few of our 53 guests from our April 2023 trip:
- "Stu and Christine, this was our first experience doing a bike trip and I must say y'all have set the bar high! The experience was tremendous. The price is unbelievable! Such a great value! We have done nothing but share our experiences with our cycling friends since we've been home! Hope to see you again!" John & Tina, NC - 1st Trip
- "Y'all do a great job. I will work on bringing a larger NC contingent next year. Thank you Stu and Christine!" Kord W, NC - 4th Trip
- "Enjoyed the trip very much so! People are awesome and was the 1st bike trip I ever did!" Justin T, AZ - 1st Trip
- "Great cycling, weather, hotels, and food. The people in the group were wonderful!" Todd M, CO - 1st Trip
- "Great routes. Great people. Would highly recommend this to any rider!" Greg K, CO - 2nd Trip
- "The two locations/hotels were great and everyone one in the group were great as well! That is very rare in my experience!" Jim C. MD - 3rd Trip
- "You both do a great job!! Thanks for making a bucket-list vacation such a terrific experience!" Linda K, CO - 1st Trip
- " Stu and Chris, we love that place, it's bueno!" Dean D and Diana H, CO - 9th Trip