2024 AUTUMN CYCLING HOLIDAY
ALCUDIA, MALLORCA, SPAIN
UPDATED Aug 22, 2023
Our 1st FALL TRIP!
Saturday, Oct 12th - Sunday Oct 20th
Registration will Open Oct 1st
If you are interested in going on the 2024 trip, complete the Trip Intake Form and we will check on room availability.
Email: email@example.com to be added to the early bird registration list.
Building off our annual Spring Cycling trips, we are hosting our 1st annual FALL cycling holiday to the beautiful Island of Mallorca. Similar to our pre-covid spring trips, this will be an 8 day adventure beginning on Saturday, Oct 12 and wrapping up on Sunday, Oct 20th. We will be staying at the the 4 star Hotel Rei del Mediterrani Palace in Playa de Muro near Alcudia, in the north end of Mallorca. The hotel offers American styled single and double occupancy rooms with a balcony and views of the Mediterranean. It is a short walk from the beach boardwalks and dozens of pubs and restaurants. Ride, shop, walk, it is all right at your doorstep. Trip price include airport transfer, bike rental, hotel (base room, double accommodation), breakfast and dinner! (Airfare and VAT not included).
Cycling on the island is nothing but the best and most spectacular we have ever seen anywhere in the Mediterranean. There are guided daily rides of 30, 50 and 70 miles (for all levels of ability) with ocean views in nearly every direction include flat riding, rolling hills to great climbs and descents… it is like riding a Gran Fondo every day! Stunning, beautiful, and amazing … the trip of a lifetime! All levels of cycling experience can enjoy this spectacular venue! And if you do not cycle, there are tons of places to visit and things to do; there is something for everyone! So, make plans for the most rewarding and memorable trip of your life!
Feedback from a few of our 53 guests from our April 2023 trip:
- "Stu and Christine, this was our first experience doing a bike trip and I must say y'all have set the bar high! The experience was tremendous. The price is unbelievable! Such a great value! We have done nothing but share our experiences with our cycling friends since we've been home! Hope to see you again!" John & Tina, NC - 1st Trip
- "Y'all do a great job. I will work on bringing a larger NC contingent next year. Thank you Stu and Christine!" Kord W, NC - 4th Trip
- "Enjoyed the trip very much so! People are awesome and was the 1st bike trip I ever did!" Justin T, AZ - 1st Trip
- "Great cycling, weather, hotels, and food. The people in the group were wonderful!" Todd M, CO - 1st Trip
- "Great routes. Great people. Would highly recommend this to any rider!" Greg K, CO - 2nd Trip
- "The two locations/hotels were great and everyone one in the group were great as well! That is very rare in my experience!" Jim C. MD - 3rd Trip
- "You both do a great job!! Thanks for making a bucket-list vacation such a terrific experience!" Linda K, CO - 1st Trip
- " Stu and Chris, we love that place, it's bueno!" Dean D and Diana H, CO - 9th Trip